Search This Blog

Sunday 6 May 2012

T.I. Profile and Pics

T.I. Profile
Famous as :Rapper
Birth Name :Clifford Joseph Harris Jr.
Birth Date :September 25, 1980
Birth Place :Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Height :5' 9"
Nationality :American
Hair Color :Black
Eye Color :Black
Biography

Labeled Jay-Z from the South by Pharrell Williams, T.I. unquestionably possesses all the quality needed to receive such title looking from the superb talent and skills he has shown through his growing career in American music industry. A native of Atlanta Georgia born Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. on September 25, 1980, this good-looking guy has been rapping since he was still a nine-year-old boy to then sign deal with Arista Records subsidiary LaFace Records at the age of merely nineteen. Initially went under the moniker of T.I.P., a version of his childhood nickname Tip, he later shortened it to T.I. out of respect for fellow rapper Q-Tip who also joined the company as its recording artist. 

His debut album, "I'm Serious", afterwards was released in October 2001 and resulted moderately well as it managed to enter the top 30 of Billboard Top R&B Hip-Hop chart, evoking people to begin taking notice on him. However, instead of continuing the mutual cooperation with the label, this young rapper decided to go separately shortly thereafter to establish his own recording company, Grand Hustle, thus produced his underground CD of "In Da Streets" which surprisingly sold for about 20,000 copies. Also received quite a ...
 T.I.
 T.I.
 T.I.
 T.I.
 T.I.
 T.I.
T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...